Create a homemade, rustic look on your front porch with this historic 13-star canvas flag, stenciled with exterior-grade latex paint.
Canvas drop cloth
Exterior-grade latex paint
Star-shaped Paper punch
Get the printable flag template:
- Cut the flag out of canvas drop cloth.
- Tape off the stripes, and alternately paint red. Allow surface to dry, and remove tape.
- Tape off blue field, and cut 13 stars out of painter’s tape, using a large paper punch.
- Arrange the stars in a circle.
- Paint the field blue. Allow surface to dry, and remove tape.
- Repeat entire process for back.
- Using manufacturer’s instructions, install a grommet in the top and bottom corner for hanging.